DAY 1-LAKE MBURO BOAT RIDE
Meet and greet at 0700hrs at your place of residence and transfer to Lake Mburo National Park (Transit time is about 4 hours). On arrival, take an afternoon boat ride on the lake. Later in the evening you have a short evening game drive to crown your day.
DAY 2 – GAME DRIVE AND HEAD TO BWINDI
Today you have a long and leisurely morning game drive in the park. You have a chance to see large herds of eland (Africa’s largest Antelope). Other Antelope species that may be sighted in the park include Topi, Bushbuck, Sitatunga, common Duiker, and klipspringer, Oribi, Defassa Waterbuck and Bohor Reedbuck. Thereafter you exit the park and head to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park (Transit time is about 6 hours).
DAY 3 – GORILLA TRACKING
After an early breakfast and a briefing by a ranger guide, enter the gorilla sanctuary and begin your adventure. The beauty of this rain forest is spectacular. The area offers a dramatic, steeply forested landscape and is incredibly dense, but criss-crossed by numerous animal trails allowing access to Tourists. The time taken and the terrain vary with the movements of these great primates. The thrill of spending time observing these gentle and endangered giants is an awesome, exciting experience to be long savored. Many find it to be a rare and moving opportunity.
DAY 4 – QUEEN ELIZABETH BOAT CRUISE
Early morning transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park and proceed to Mweya Peninsular via the Ishasha sector famous for its tree climbing lions (Transit time is about 5 hours). On arrival have an afternoon boat cruise which offers an excellent platform for photography and game viewing. The birdlife is colorful and abundant. You will be privileged to see schools of hippos and Nile-crocodiles sunbathing.
DAY 5 – GAME DRIVE AND DEPART
Today you have a morning game drive and then exit the park heading back to Kampala (Transit time is about 7 hours). Drop off at your place of residence.
INCLUDED AND NOT
• Ground transportation (4WD vehicle) throughout the trip in a 4WD tour vehicle YES
• Meals as indicated on the aforesaid meal plans YES
• A Gorilla Tracking permit (where applicable) YES
• A Chimpanzee Permit (where applicable) YES
• Bottled drinking water while on safari YES
• Accommodation as per options in the itinerary YES
• Activities as stipulated on the Safari program YES
• Services of an English-speaking driver/guide YES
• Lots of fun in the African sun!!! YES
• Typical souvenir NOT
• Entry permit/visas for Uganda if required NOT
• All drinks apart from those served for breakfast NOT
• Beverages, tips, souvenirs & all items of a personal nature NOT
• Any deviation from the suggested program NOT
• All extras NOT mentioned in the inclusive section NOT
• Any personal insurance covers NOT